Whats Poppn ?

Welcome to my blog. Where i blog about fashion and news in hip hop. click the follow button (should be to the left) and follow me.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not McChicken....MCFLY!!

From the movie...

these shoes are the Nike 2015's aka the "Mags" aka the McFly's.

And now they re worn in fashion

Reminding me of the futuristic style of dressing kanye west

they are the shoes Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) wore in Back to the Future II.
Personally, I'm not to big on these shoes because they look lke futuristic gogo boots.. but the lights are REALLY tight and the press button lace up idea is pretty nice too. Let me know what you think.Kanye, one of the freshest, flyest, best rappers i know. The marty Mcfly reminds me of him and his air yeezy, the marty mcfly were also seen on him in his back to the future video.

No comments:

Post a Comment